Built to residential standard BS 3632, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living. With a striking glazed front aspect complete with.
French doors, the Southwold benefits from contemporary interior design and a beautiful colour scheme of denim, duck egg blues and soft natural greys which gives a lovely holiday vibe.
The practical and stylish open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. With contemporary interior design, a comfortable lounge suite, feature electric fire and a coffee table, the lounge area makes the most of the space and provides a wonderful environment for families to enjoy time together.
If you’re looking for an affordable single luxury lodge with style and practicality, look no further!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Canexel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature fully glazed front aspect with French doors
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- • Hudson style lounge suite in Graceland Pewter with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary styled electric fire
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Brandon style kitchen units
- Built-in single electric oven
- Four-burner hob with extractor hood and splash-back
- Roman blind
- Vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bedding
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom
- Freestanding beside cabinets, chest of drawers and fitted wardrobes
- Combi-shower over bath with folding screen
- Mirror cabinet to bathroom
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to the bathroom